Aegean Airlines Online check-in
Check-in for your AEGEAN flight conveniently on your computer, tablet or smartphone from aegeanair.com or the Aegean App.
How to use Online Check-in
- Select “Check-in”, enter your last name and your booking reference or ticket number.
- Confirm the automatically allocated seat or choose another seat for you or your travel companions.
- Get your boarding pass by receiving it on your smartphone as a mobile boarding pass or print it out. Alternatively, you may collect your boarding pass from an airport Kiosk or check-in counter.
- Take your baggage to the dedicated “Drop-off” counters at the airports. If you do not have baggage, proceed towards your gate.
*For a carefree trip, find out the minimum check-in closure time per departure.
Aegean Airlines Check-in
Online check-in is available 48 hours to 30 minutes prior to scheduled time of departure. However, the exact time frame depends on each airport.
When is Online Check-in available?
Online Check-in is available from 48 hours up to 30 minutes* before flight departure. Please note that you should be at the boarding gate at least 20 minutes before the departure time of your flight. After this time, your seat will be at the disposal of the airline.
Passengers can check-in for all connecting flights provided that the first leg is operated by Aegean.
Passengers that have booked connecting journeys with flights operated by another airline, issued on the same ticket, can perform check-in for the connecting flights departing within 24 hours.
*Please click here to find the corresponding minimum check-in closure time per departure airport
Who can use Online Check-in?
Online Check-in is available to passengers and their travel companions under the same booking.
- Minors (aged 16 and below) travelling alone or accompanied by another minor.
- Minors (aged 16 and below) accompanied by passengers above the age of 16 that hold a separate booking.
- Passengers travelling with an extra seat.
- Passengers who have a previous flight on the same booking that is not operated by AEGEAN.
- Passengers who need to provide additional payment for their ticket.
What is the Mobile Boarding Pass?
The Mobile Boarding Pass contains all your flight details and a 2D barcode that will be scanned at the airport during boarding. It replaces your traditional paper boarding pass when checking in online or from your mobile device for travel from select airports. Once you receive and download your Mobile Boarding Pass, you may proceed directly to the airport gate. At the gate you have to present your id or your passport, along with the Mobile Boarding Pass.
Which airports support Mobile Boarding Pass?